Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cutting Down Trees

We have decided that we need to cut down some more of the trees on the timber line because they are leaning at the house and the trees on that hillside like to fall over randomly. We already had one tree come down and nick the corner of our roof a couple of years ago. So I have to say goodbye to two hickories, a walnut, two pines, and two cherry trees. As much as this saddens me it will be nice to not have to worry the next time a wind storm comes through. One of the cherry trees has actually fallen over already, but got caught in the canopy of a slightly bigger tree before it could hit the house. This is what prompted my husband to start calling tree cutting services. I have no problem cutting down trees ourselves anywhere else on our property, but I would rather have professionals do it when it comes to trees that are already looking like they would like to have a go with my roof.

No comments:

Post a Comment